We achieve such a perfect color finish using English paints from The Little Greene. Each color in their palette consists of multiple pigments, important to consider if you aim for a harmonious combination of objects in your interior. These paints also make the care for the lamp easier and enhance its durability.
Our fixtures will serve you well for a long time if kept in spaces with humidity up to 80%. That’s why we recommend our ceramic collection(link) for bathrooms, as it is resistant to moisture. For the care of cellulose fixtureі, we recommend following these guidelines:
- Avoid direct sunlight on the fixture to prevent color fading.
- Do not use aggressive cleaning agents or solvents, as this can damage the finish.
- Make sure the fixture is not subjected to sudden temperature fluctuations, which could cause deformation.
Taking care of our ceramic pieces is relatively straightforward, but there are a few guidelines you should consider:
- Dust and dirt can be easily removed with a soft cloth or a damp rag. Avoid using aggressive cleaning agents that could damage the finish.
- If the fixture has intricate patterns or relief work, you can use a soft brush to clean hard-to-reach areas.
- For removing grease or other stubborn stains, a mild soap solution can be used. However, the fixture should be subsequently wiped down with a clean, damp cloth.
- Turn off the electrical supply before performing any cleaning or maintenance tasks on the lamp.
- Avoid mechanical impacts on the ceramic, as this could lead to cracks or other types of damage.